Tuesday 20 December 2011

Just some bitching

Ok, fine, there is no original content in this blog other that my comments and opinions on other people's work. Still, I live in Denial, Argentina, so this is *not* reblogging because I say it is not. There!
On other note, finding the correct lyrics for any song I want to post is ridiculously difficult, there is always a word or expression that just doesn't sound right, and too many different versions to compare. Hopefully, the actual lyrics are not too far from what I've acknowledged, I'd hate to change the meaning by changing a significant word. Also, I should mention that I love/hate a song before even knowing what it really says, so when I read the lyrics I just ignore the parts that don't fit exactly with me/my mood/the situation/etc.
Just babbling.

No comments: