Thursday 11 October 2007

Scanlations

Finally here, my fave scanlation groups - which I'll have to check soon, I'm totally out of the loop right now. All of them do Yaoi, or at least 'boys love'.

Nakama - my second, one of the most active.
Hochuuami, Trapped in the insect net
Dragonfly - born from Hochuuami, only does doushinji.
Storm in Heaven - in Italian and English.
Memory for you, Because life is filled with memories
Game over or Continue, Gotcha!
Essence of Purity - shockingly no more site, only irc at #essence-of-purity@irc.irchighway.net
Fushichou
Obsession - in Spanish and English.
Impending Doujinshi, Silly little offspring of Aku-Tenshi
Sakura-Crisis

My only shoujo-only favourite site:

Shoujo Magic, Got Bishies? - gigantic.

Old faves, inactive groups with still-functioning sites

Shi-Ran, The Orchid Lounge - my first.
Mochi*Mochi

And some other groups I've gratefully leeched from too, not only BL but also Shounen and Seinen (and maybe some more Shoujo):

Peccatore Sancturary - leeched a lot, but still a love-hate relationship.
Biblo Eros & Liquid Passion, Scanlating our addictions, one by one
Be With You Scans
Beyond the Sky
Aku-Tenshi
Doki Doki
Omanga
MangaScreener
Manga-Sketchbook

I'm not counting the many groups I've leeched from only once or twice, mind. Or the ones I've leeched from through third parties' sites.

No comments: