Worked for me:
- Word Clouds for Kids - simple but with some options, and it works very well.
- WordItOut - sends the file by mail.
- WordClouds - the shapes are odd, but there are many options.
- TagCrowd - no shapes, it ends up looking like a simple... tag cloud!
- Word Cloud Generator - odd looking results, but works.
Didn't work right but:
- Wordle - my favourite from last year, but right now it's giving me Java trouble.
- Tagxedo - looks interesting, but it asks me for Silverlight.
- Tagul - interesting looking too, but asks for a login - maybe some other day.
Now, whenever I find where I took note of all the word cloud generators I found last year, I'll edit this list. Probably. Maybe.