Thursday 10 May 2012

A jewel

From Rainjoy's klaine fic Unscripted: Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover, a little jewel:
...because every goodbye is an inheld breath, is anticipation of hello again...
Ok, the whole bit, because it's just adorable:
Then he turns and walks for his scooter and Kurt turns and walks for the bus stop, and he thinks, I'm not going to turn around. I'm not going to turn around. I'm not a lovestruck teenager anymore. I'm not going to watch his every single step.
He looks over his shoulder.
Blaine's looking back at him. He smiles, and Kurt's heart gives that old aching wobble, you, I don't know what to do with everything I feel about you.
He smiles back. And then he walks on for the bus, because every goodbye is an inheld breath, is anticipation of hello again, Blaine's smile and his brightening eyes for Kurt and a kiss worth waiting for every single day. Welcome home, the kiss will say. Welcome home, I'm glad to see you again. I'm glad you're back. Welcome home.

No comments: