Tuesday 3 April 2012

Strange songs and shoddy research

Most times that I say "I didn't know that," it goes together with "I didn't even thought to question that." So, even though I had no clue what the lyrics to "Cough Syrup" (Darren Criss killed that one, odd song or not) meant, it took reading fanfic to learn what I'd missed. And for the lyrics to make sense. So, according to xCaellachx's Until I'm Bleeding, and in her words:
"Hi everyone. So, this song I picked has some odd lyrics. But when I researched the song and why the band wrote it, it was during a time when the band wasn't being signed and they didn't really know what to do. They felt oppressed, held in, and this song, for them, was like a cry for help. For them and for me, it's about breaking free from the things holding them back. I hope you like it," Blaine finished...

No comments: