Monday 16 April 2012

Funny bones

I don't know, this just tickled me funny. From obsessivekumpulsivereadr's Cause I've Searched My Soul:
"So that's what you were talking to Mom and Burt about?"
"Yep. That and gay sex." Kurt snorted as he pulled into the parking lot of McKinley.
"Again. I hate you."
"Since you hate gay sex too, I'm sure I'll have some good company. Gay sex and I get along just fine."
"Stop saying that." Finn slammed the door on the car and stalked toward the school.
"You can't separate me from my gay sex, Finn Hudson. We are in a very loving relationship. Gay sex feels the same way about me that I feel about it." Kurt followed him.
Finn closed his mouth on another protest, apparently giving up the argument.
"That was a satisfying win. I'm sure telling Rachel about your Santana and Brittany fantasy will feel even better."
"I'm going to torture you with images of straight people sex on the way home from school." Finn turned around and promised with a smirk.
"Straight people sex? Is that what they're calling it nowadays? What are you going to do? I'll bet you can't even say the words to me, solely based on my knowledge of your maturity level."
"And badgering me with gay sex is so mature of you?"
"Nope. Not mature. But then again, I'm not the one getting married after senior year of high school either. I have time to mature more." Kurt argued. "I'm proud of you for actually saying the words though. You've come so far in the past twenty minutes."
"Shut up."
"Such a comeback! I'm crying in defeat over here and reeling from the acidity of your wit."
"What?"

No comments: