Friday 16 December 2011

Warm fuzzy feelings

I've just skimmed the latest chapter of Turn, by Sara's Girl's, and yet again, find myself smiling dreamily into space and feeling all warm and fuzzy; couldn't let it pass without mention in the middle of yet another age crisis (lack of accomplishments crisis more like). I prefer reading finished fanfiction, because I'm too impatient to wait for each chapter, but this one is sooo good it doesn't matter.
It reminds me a lot to when I was reading Maya's Underwater Lights - and also If You've a Ready Mind, though that one is more on the funny side. Not because of similar stories, or even characterizations, but because of all the powerful feelings they leave behind. The thing is, I love most kinds of fanfiction, but I adore these ones that have great characterizations, an interesting story, a good flow, and on top of that, give me the fuzzies.

Note to self: don't forget to explore Fanlore in depth later.

No comments: