Thursday 20 October 2011

Worshiping Chris Colfer

I've spent two nights in a row with no sleep watching interviews and clips from Glee. Interviews more than anything, because I love Kurt, but he is so overdramatic sometimes, that he reminds me too much of myself (with more guts to own himself), whereas Chris is so much more interesting! - cute sweet funny acid positive - I really liked what I saw. And I think it's a pity the interviews are so much about his being gay and the bullying he suffered, because even though I know those things are part of what made him the man he is today, and are important subjects, there seems to be so much more to him! No matter the subject, he was always polite and witty, and I would love to know more about him, ask him more questions!!. And he is such a good actor!! Would love to see him in other roles. He is not as flaming as Kurt, I think he could very well play different roles where the character's sexuality doesn't count all that much. Of course I'd love to see him in a romantic movie, I think he would be fantastic with a counter part of either sex (as I said, sweet and sexy great actor), but of course, a man would be better. This slash obsession of mine!
Now, this post started in part as a way to send him good vibes, and in part to repeat a quote he made at "The Ellen Degeneres Show" last year, on Nov 18th.
If you truly own who you are no one can ever use you against you.
I just wish I had a smidgen of his self-assuredness, to not only repeat the quote, but also live by it!

No comments: