Monday 24 October 2011

More Chris Colfer

A new quote by my fav actor of the year, during his "2011 Time 100 most influential people" interview.

I'm just not really afraid to be my awkward self, and, I know there's lots and lots of other people just like me out there that are awkward themselves. And I think they just appreciate that I'm not afraid to say the weird things that I say and tweet the obnoxious things that I tweet. But, I mean I've tried being other people and myself suits me the best. [...] Just be honest, I think people responds to honesty.

Isn't he awesome? And still so young!

Comment: I'd say Chris is more sweet than sexy, but he *is* sexy. Just watch the "Single Ladies" video (he rocked that outfit), or the "4 minutes" performance (Cheerio!Kurt!!!) And also, skinny jeans, not that hot, but suits and vests... *fans self*

No comments: