Saturday, 25 April 2009

Mostly Free File Sharing Services II

Found some new places to check here: ¿Cómo enviar archivos grandes? Here's an excerpt:

Comparativa de portales para enviar archivos grandes
Sitio webTamaño máxDisp. archivoDescargas
YouSendIt100 MB7 días100
MailBigFile100 MB3 días1
RapidShare100 MB90 díasIlimitado
HotShare200 MB30 díasIlimitado
TransferBigFiles2 GB5-30 díasIlimitado
FlyUpload2 GB24hIlimitado
In.solit.usIlimitado-Ilimitado
TooFiles1 GB-Ilimitado


I registered as kyou (vía k_g) at TooFiles, which offers private hosting for registered users, and is multilanguage, like HotShare

Other new places:
MediaFire - up to 100MB per file, unlimited storage/uploads/downloads/bandwidth
Senduit - up to 100MB per file, you can choose its expiration time (from 30' to 1 week), very simple
GigaSize - up to 300MB per file, multilanguage

Worth mentioning: many of this sites offer extra options for registered users, and some of them also offer extra-extra options for paying users.

1 comment:

Rony said...

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours as of late, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet will likely be a lot more useful than ever before. “I thank God for my handicaps, for through them, I have found myself, my work and my God.” by Hellen Keller.
Free File sharing site : dozens of them
TechWorld