Tuesday 11 December 2007

Relapsing away

Like Bonnie Tyler, "every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild", and then remember things that gave me that thrill once, and fall for them all over again. That's why I never really abandon any fandom, only let them rest a little ^_^
So, even while I cannot (and want not to!) climb out of my Eroica relapse (all Kadorienne's Fabulousman's fault, and Fried-Potatoes too), I'm trying to build a paper VF-1S I found in a blog somewhere, but of course, I got lost, and there I am looking for images to know where certain parts go - and then falling into a Robotech relapse and going on another web-rampage, looking for more!. This time I found several sites worth noting, even if none of them gave me my answer:

Macrosshare, in Spanish and English, a repository for all things multimedia, great things.
Macross Mecha Manual, *very* detailed.
Mecha Anime HQ, also featuring other series, like the Gundam saga.
Robotechworld, an Argentinian place - will raid their wallpapers some day.

No comments: