Friday 6 January 2006

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

A fic I found at the Ink Stained Fingers Archive, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme, by FemmeSlash, in the HP fandom of course, contains this charm/spell that helps you clear your mind and find the one you love. The Amant charm, consists of an amulet made of Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme, and a spell.
Parsley for desire, sage for wisdom, rosemary for trust and thyme for love.

My very own translation, 'perejil para deseo, salvia para sabiduria, romero para confianza y tomillo para amor'. Then there is the spell, in latin:
Amantium libidinis, amoris integratio est
Amantium sophae, amoris integratio est
Amantium fidelatis, amoris integratio est
Amantium amoris, amoris integratio est

Roughly, it means the same thing too.
I know, doesn't have anything to do with this blog, but I'm so charmed by it that I wanted to keep it somewhere. If I had walls I'd hang it there. Lovely!